Happy birthday, Kristen Bell! One of the most recognizable voices in Hollywood turns 35 today and we've rounded up a few sizzling looks that her alter ego, Princess Anna from Disney's runaway hit Frozen, would approve of.
Bell and hubby, fellow actor Dax Shepard, are one of the most down-to-earth duos in the industry, and are known for staying real with their fan base on their respective Twitter accounts, @IMKristenBell and @daxshepard1.
Bell, who's also enjoyed popularity as Gossip Girl's narrator and as the star of Veronica Mars, has admitted she's scared her two daughters, Lincoln, 2, and Delta, 6 months, won't be fans of her box-office smash. We'll bet she has nothing to worry about, with plans for a sequel firmly in place and Bell's incredible all-American girl appeal, both on-screen and off.
1. A look fit for any princess for the 2015 Chrysalis Butterfly Ball:
2. Arendelle-ready in a flowy floral Elizabeth and James design at the This Is Where I Leave You premiere:
3. In a knee-length Monique Lhuillier number at the the Weinstein Company short films event in 2014:
4. Pretty—and sleek!—in pink at the Veronica Mars premiere in 2014:
5. Being bold with pattern play while backstage at the 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards:
6. In a form-fitting black-and-blue number while playing host at the 2014 CMT Music Awards:
7. Bell with her Prince Charming, husband Dax Shepard at the 2014 Oscars:
8. Queen Elsa would applaud this cool blue ensemble she wore to the 2014 Academy Awards nominee luncheon:
9. Looking playful in an embellished Sachin + Babi halter dress for the Frozen premiere:
10. Showing off her maternity style on the 2013 Oscars red carpet: