While some may not look forward to turning 35, Kim Kardashian isn't one of them. In fact, the reality star turned media mogul is taking the big 3-5 as an opportunity to share all the lessons she's learned throughout her life—and believe us, you'll want to take notes.
From beauty and fashion to family, self-confidence, gratitude, and just about everything in between, Kardashian's list of the 35 things she learned before turning 35 is chock full of lessons that anyone can benefit from. Keep reading to see some of the highlights from her list, then head over to kimkardashianwest.com to read it in it's entirety.
5. Always be kind to everyone, including yourself.
9. Take photos of everything; those are your memories.
16. Always take off your makeup before bed.
17. All-white always works, no matter what time of year it is.
23. Dream big. And when you accomplish your goals, aim higher for the future.
26. Airplane bathrooms have great lighting for selfies.
28. There will always be haters. Learn to use criticism to fuel you.
30. Make time for yourself. Don't get so caught up in work that you forget to do the things you love.
32. You can't go wrong with a nude nail.
35. Be comfortable in your own skin. This comes with age, but it really is so important to love yourself before anything else.