Kate Middleton's Wedding Evening Dress: Alexander McQueen!
After her wedding ceremony and luncheon, Catherine Middleton changed from her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen wedding dress into an evening gown by the same designer for her nighttime reception hosted by Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace. The strapless satin gown featured a sweetheart neckline, circle skirt, and an embellished waistband. The new Duchess of Cambridge paired the dress with a cropped white mohair cardigan. Prince William changed from his Army uniform into a tuxedo. This morning, the couple left Buckingham Palace for a weekend getaway in the United Kingdom. The Prince will be returning to work as a search and rescue pilot and they will celebrate their honeymoon overseas at a later time, the Clarence House said in a statement.
• Middleton's Wedding Hair and Makeup Details!
• The Royal Wedding: The Moments You Didn’t See!
• Who is Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen?
• Alexander McQueen: Shop the Collection!
• The Meaning of Kate Middleton's Bouquet