ICYMI on Instagram, Kanye West just unveiled his eagerly anticipated Yeezy Season 3 collection at Madison Square Garden in N.Y.C.—and, as you may have expected, it was quite the spectacle. Tyga, A$AP Rocky, Lamar Odom (making his first public appearance since he was hospitalized in October), and the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan were just some of the big names that came to show their support for the rapper-turned-designer, who also debuted music off his new album, The Life of Pablo, scheduled to drop any minute now on iTunes. Below, we rounded up all the highlights from inside the stadium. (Spoiler alert: it was really, really loud.)
1. The Kardashian-Jenners were matching in all-white.
Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, Kendall, Kylie, Kris, North, and Caitlyn all wore exclusive Balmain for Yeezy outfits for the show—and Mrs. West even one-upped the others by sporting a new platinum hairdo. The jury's still out on whether it's a wig, though.
2. Kanye manned the DJ booth and played most of The Life of Pablo via Soundcloud.
He kicked off with "Ultra Light Beams" and told the crowd that it's mostly a gospel album.
3. Naomi Campbell, Liya Kebede, Alek Wek, and Veronica Webb all modeled in the show.
The fashion legends wore fur coats, while the rest of the models donned West's familiar earth tone rags—a nod to our country's growing income inequality.
4. Models held up black power fists as the album came to a close.
For most of the performance, the models stood still (following Kanye's epic list of performance rules, now being widely circulated over the Internet). But as the album was nearing its last song, one group raised their fists—a gesture known to express unity, strength, and solidarity among the African American community.
5. Kanye announced that he's releasing a video game about his late mother—and gave the audience a sneak preview.
The idea behind it, he said, is "his mom traveling through the gates of Heaven."