As we come to terms with the fact that Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson are no more, we're taking a walk down memory lane and revisiting our favorite moments from the duo's 10 adorable years together. Grab some tissues and keep reading for a look back at six of their cutest couple moments.
1. When they stepped out together in New York City wearing matching straw hats.
2. When they coordinated in cozy blue plaid for a brisk autumn stroll through the streets of N.Y.C.
3. When he proved he was the ultimate gentleman on the red carpet at the 67th annual Golden Globe Awards in 2010. Jackson proudly held an umbrella over his lady love's head, so her ruffled fuchsia Christian Lacroix gown stayed dry despite the downpour.
4. When she told the story of their bungled (yet adorable) first date to Conan O'Brien.
"He took me to this romantic place—which is really awkward when you think of it," recalls Kruger. "It was overgrown with these beautiful flowers to which I had a huge allergic reaction to like really, really bad. I was sneezing and coughing. I couldn't say anything and my eyes were watery."
5. When he channeled his inner Pacey Witter and happily fixed her hair at a benefit gala at the Metropolitan Opera in 2008.
6. When the took the ultimate Christmas card selfie complete with tinsel boas and Santa hats.