After months of buildup, the day Americans get to exercise their most fundamental right is here: It's Election Day 2012! Hopefully you took to the polls this morning to cast your ballot for either President Barack Obama or his opponent Mitt Romney, and if you haven't yet, there's still time! In honor of Election Day, we rounded up all of our coverage from this year's presidential campaign.From Michelle Obama and Ann Romney's debate looks to Katy Perry's Obama ballot dress to painting our nails red, white, and blue to trying on the candidates' hairstyles—we just can't get enough. Click through to see it all!
ALL OUR CAMPAIGN COVERAGE:
• Cast Your Vote With These Patriotic Nails!
• The Wives' First Presidential Debate Looks
• When the Wives Both Wore Hot Pink, Here
• The Final Debate Dresses: Michelle vs. Anne
• Obamas Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary
• Awww! The First Couple Caught on Kiss Cam
• Try On Obama's Hair...And Romney's 'Do Too
• See Eva, Scarlett, and Kerry at the 2012 DNC
• Check Out Michelle Obama's Transformation
• Click Through Our Favorite Mrs. O Fashions
• Ann Romney's Risk: Black Leather and Lace!
• Convention Clothes: First Lady, Ann Romney
• How To Recreate Michelle's Presidential Style
• Tracy Reese on First Lady's Convention Dress