Celebrities aren't wasting any time in showing support of Hillary Clinton for POTUS in 2016. The former First Lady made the official announcement over the weekend and the stars immediately took to Instagram to voice their opinions, endorsing the girl-power movement, and getting a head start on campaigning. We rounded up some of our favorite ’grams that back Mrs. Clinton's candidacy, below.
RELATED: Has Primetime Television Already Endorsed Hillary for 2016?
1. Always making us laugh, Lena Dunham shared an image of Clinton reading a text message from her that reads, "with you every step of the way, gurl."
2. A photoshopped snap of Clinton as a waitress on 2 Broke Girls revealed Kat Dennings’s support.
Instagram // katedenningsss
3. Taylor Schilling took a stance by posting a profile shot of Clinton on her Instagram page.
Instagram // tayjschilling
4. Agreeing with the quote in this image, Olivia Wilde captioned it, "Damn straight."
5. Diane Kruger politely wrote in her post, "Please America, make her President!"
Instagram // dianekruguerpero
6. A throwback of Clinton showed Chloë Grace Moretz’s support for the candidate.
Instagram // chloegmoretz
PHOTOS: Hillary Rodham Clinton's Changing Looks