Your old-school mud mask is getting some competition! There's an influx of sheet mask launches this spring, and the products pack serious benefits. The ultra-thin sheets come pre-soaked with nutrients that battle signs of aging, sun spots, and blemishes, plus their compact size makes them perfect for travel. See our favorites below!
1. BEST FOR UNEVEN TONEMint extract, vitamin C, and salicylic acid in Giorgio Armani's Bright Infusion Mask ($175 for six; giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com) tackle the stubborn spots left by the sun, aging, or acne.
2. BEST FOR DRY SKINConsider Dr. Jart's Hydrogel Mask ($9; sephora.com) a tall glass of water for parched skin. The ample amount of hyaluronic acid gives tired winter complexions a boost in hydration.
3. BEST ALL-AROUNDConfused over which product to try? Go for SK-II's Facial Treatment Mask ($90 for six; sk-ii.com), which imparts a more radiant finish, and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types.
4. BEST FOR ANTI-AGINGThe collagen in Masque Bar's Wrinkle Reducing Sheet Masks ($10 for three; target.com) works to diminish fine lines, and strenghthen the outer layers of your skin.
5. BEST BEFORE A BIG EVENTSmooth on the When Essence Makeup Base Gel Mask ($28 for four; sephora.com), which is infused with grapefruit seed extract, before getting ready to give your makeup a budge-proof canvas.
Plus, click through to see spring's latest skincare innovators.