Tonight, swap steak for sweet potatoes! Julia Mueller over at Oh My Veggies thought up this vegetarian spin to Bibimbap, a traditional Korean rice bowl comprised of shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and pickled cucumbers. Bon appetit!
Here are more must-have clicks for you to visit while thinking over today's menu options:
1. Prefer sweet over savory? Brush up on your baking skills by adding these gooey, chewy, and fudgy brownies to your menu. [Delish]
2. This year's Lollapalooza lineup includes Lorde, Kings of Leon, and Skrillex, among other artists. [EW]
3. Clinton Kelly just dreamt up your dream stationery set! See his exclusive greeting card collection, available at Papyrus. [Papyrus]
4. Yes, you can remodel your entire kitchen for only $1000. Let this before and after kitchen makeover inspire you. [Apartment Therapy]
5. Long distance relationship got you down? The Kissenger, the world's first-ever real-time kiss transfer device, promises to revolutionize LDRs. Learn more about the crowd funded project here. [Indiegogo]