The people have spoken! The People's Choice Awards air live tonight, and the show is sure to be a can't-miss. Unlike other awards shows, the People's Choice Awards are fan-voted, meaning the winners in categories ranging from favorite movie to favorite TV icon to favorite country artist are picked by you. Read on for why you should tune in:
1. Anna Farris and Allison Janney (above) are hosting. This hilarious pair plays a mother-daughter duo on the hit TV series Mom, and it's safe to say their comedic chemistry doesn't stop when they walk away from the set. With both on host duty, you know you're in for more than a few laughs.
2. Iggy Azalea will take the stage. Not only is the "Black Widow" rapper nominated for best hip-hop artist and best female artist, she'll also take the stage at tonight's show. Based on her performances at the VMAs and the American Music Awards, this is going to be one to remember.
3. Ben Affleck is being honored. The Tinseltown veteran will receive the third annual People's Choice Award for favorite humanitarian. Affleck was chosen because of his work with the Eastern Congo Initiative, an organization he founded in 2010.
4. A possible debut appearance from newly engaged couple Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello. Sofia Vergara is nominated for favorite comedic TV actress, and Modern Family is up for favorite network TV comedy. Since Manganiello just popped the question to Vergara over Christmas vacation in Hawaii, we're hoping to see their red-carpet debut as an engaged couple.
5. And, of course, the fashion. Because the People's Choice Awards aren't as formal the Oscars or the Globes, we get to see a nonstop parade of fashionable ensembles that run the gamut from short and trendy to long and timeless. We can't wait to see what everyone wears!
Tune in to the People's Choice Awards live tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS!