The Super Bowl may be the only time of year when spectators are turning in as much for the commercials as they are the halftime show—yay, Katy Perry!—and big game. Why not make the viewing experience that much more thrilling with a lively game of commercial-themed Bingo? These adorable boards, designed by Abby Larson, founder and editor of Style Me Pretty Living, are already peppered with brands, objects, and motifs that have made frequent appearances in previous years, so all you have to do is print them out for your guests and throw in a fun prize.
Bingo game cards (download them here)
A prize for the winner! (May we suggest a bottle of tequila?)
1. Download the bingo game cards.
2. Print out the cards onto the cardstock.
3. Cut out the cards along the gray lines.
4. Give your guests the bingo cards along with some red pens, and watch those commercials like a hawk!
5. Give the prize to whoever gets 5 in a row first (across, vertical or diagonal. Oh, and the football is a free square).