Last night's Golden Globes fashion is all anyone is talking about. And who can blame them (or us)—this year's parade of exquisite red carpet showstoppers and one-of-a-kind creations exceeded all of our expectations. But it's only when the cams stop rolling that things start to really get interesting, sartorially speaking.
Moments after the televised event ended, the throng of A-list stars scattered to various after parties. For some, that meant a quick outfit switcheroo, letting loose in sexy skin-baring party-ready pieces, shorter hemlines, or non-restricting dance-friendly silhouettes. Take a look at the celebs who turnt up in stunning down-to-party numbers.
1. Jennifer Lopez (above): Leave it to J.Lo to top her sexy caped navel-plunging Zuhair Murad creation from the red carpet. She dialed up the drama with ivory cut-out Amanda Wakely halter top and matching thigh-high slit skirt, with Norman Silverman and Harry Kotlar diamonds and white Louboutin pumps.
2. Greer Grammer: Miss Golden Globe kept her sweet aesthetic in check, swapping her pretty blush-and-gold Lorena Sarbu tulle gown for an equally adorable pale blue Charbel Zoe Couture frock.
3. Diane Kruger: Kruger gave her post-party look a playful spin, trading in her elegant silver lurex Emilia Wickstead gown (that she accessorized with Kwiat bracelets and earrings, a Marina B ring, and an Emm Kuo clutch) for a black-and-white floral GiAMBA mini.
4. Lorde (below): Lorde won "best use of bare midriff" on the Globes red carpet, so we were more than happy to see she kept it up at the after-party. Instead of keeping her custom black Narciso Rodriguez three-piece intact, she shrugged off the blazer and swapped her black bralet for a white one.
5. Salma Hayek: The actress remained true to the strapless silhouette throughout the evening, but switched her dramatic jacquard Alexander McQueen ball gown for a deep amethyst multi-layered silk chiffon Gucci Premiere gown.
6. Katherine Heigl: The blonde bombshell worked her curves on the red carpet in a navy sculpted Zac Posen mermaid gown, but went for something less restricting post-Globes. She ended the night in a black-and-white pleated Monique Lhuillier design that she accented with Jacob & Co. jewelry and an Edie Parker clutch.