Let’s be real: Father’s Day gift-giving can be a huge challenge. But thanks to us, this year you won't have a problem casting that extra spark into Dad's life, with presents that range from music-lover essentials to delicious treats. (And don’t worry, we’ve got you covered on beauty and style gifts, too!)
For the Science Guy
1. Best Made Company The Stellarscope, $38; bestmadeco.com
A pocket-sized telescope that reveals a highly detailed map of the stars, and sets the stage for a cool family activity.
For the Chef
2. Kaufmann Mercantile Canvas & Leather Apron, $119; kaufmann-mercantile.com
Outfit your favorite man-at-the-grill with a gorgeous, heavy-duty canvas work apron with leather straps that cross in the back.
For the Music Man
3. Cocoagraph Chocolate Record, $24; cocoagraph.com
For the dad who loves his vinyl. You can customize the label and the name of the song.
4. Sonos 2 Room Starter Set, $349; sonos.com
Let him fill the house with his favorite music using this Sonos 2 Room starter set. Download the software onto your phone and let him DJ the tunes (which can be different for each room).
For the Hardworking Dad
5. Marley Coffee Subscription, $10/month; marleycoffee.com
Yummy, organic coffee founded by Bob Marley’s son Rohan. The coffee will be delivered directly to dad’s door each month.