There's no doubt that Emma Roberts has seriously enviable style, both on and off the red carpet. "I like to be comfortable, so whenever I find a great pair of jeans I buy them," Roberts tells InStyle.com of her fashion choices. "On the red carpet I like to mix it up and be more daring." Roberts, who we just announced will be the next star to document the journey of her Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress as part of the brand's Journey of a Dress campaign, is constantly jet-setting the globe. (You can follow Roberts's #journeyofadress project on dvf.com.) Here, the actress dishes to InStyle.com about what she packs on her travels for those long flights and days on the beach.
Read on for the style star's 8 summer travel must-haves:
1. Flattering bikini"A great bikini is a must. I like black and red ones from Bikini Thief (pictured above). They're flattering and you can mix and match."
2. Battery power"My iPhone is always low on battery so I carry an external charger with me everywhere."
3. Summer tote"A fun beach tote! Woven ones are my favorite."
4. Entertainment"My pink iPad mini filled with movies for long flights. I'm watching old movies now. Love Story is my new old movie favorite!"
5. Wrap dress"Any of the Diane von Furstenberg wrap dresses! They're so easy and come in so many different patterns and colors! I love the one with kisses all over it ($365; dvf.com)!"
6. Sleep Mask"I can't sleep unless it's pitch black. The sleep mask I have now is a replica of the one Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love it."
7. Reading material"A book for the plane or beach. Right now I'm reading I Capture The Castle byis old, but a must-read!"
8. Classic Sunglasses"I have a pair of red Steven Alan sunglasses that are classic and go with everything."
Want more Emma? See her best looks ever in our gallery!