If you haven’t already heard, Saturday, Feb. 22 is National Margarita Day and while it’s the perfect excuse to celebrate the start of another weekend, it’s our duty to help you honor the tequila-infused beverage in style. With the cold temperatures in mind, we reached out to expert mixologists for some delicious, winter-inspired cocktails. The one we’re most excited to sip on? This apple pie margarita created by Dr. Marinade. To start serving a round of your own, find the full recipe below and get mixing. Cheers to the unofficial holiday!
Dr. Marinade’s Apple Pie Margarita
• 1 1/2 oz Veev Acai Spirit
• 1/2 oz Casa Noble tequila
• 2 tbsp apple sauce
• 4 oz apple juice
• 1/8 tsp nutmeg
• Graham cracker crumbs
• Cinnamon for garnish
1. Wet the rim of a margarita glass and coat the rim with graham cracker crumbs.
2. Add ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into glass and garnish with a few dashes of cinnamon.
Want more cocktail inspiration? See some of our favorite creative concoctions in our gallery.