The Brit Awards are the biggest night on the music calendar in the U.K., and the 2015 show blew us away. Both British and international artists took the stage to perform, present, and accept awards, creating quite a few memorable moments. Read on for our favorites of the night.
1. Taylor Swift, who stunned on the red carpet in a black Roberto Cavalli Atelier gown, kicked off the night with a performance of her hit single “Blank Space” (watch it below). The singer later won her first-ever Brit Award for Best International Female Artist.
2. Armed with only a guitar, two microphones, and a pedalboard, Ed Sheeran gave an amazing one-man performance of “Bloodstream”—no backup singers or band needed. Sheeran went on to win the night's biggest award, British Album of the Year.
3. None other than Kim Kardashian, dressed in a revealing black bodysuit, made a surprise appearance to present Sam Smith with the Global Success Award.
4. Kardashian then took the mic to introduce her husband, Kanye West, to the stage. Joined by a veritable mob all clad in head-to-toe black, the rapper performed a fiery rendition of his new tune “All Day.”
5. The Queen of Pop herself, Madonna, closed out the show with an epic matador-inspired performance of her new single, "Living for Love," that had Kardashian and West dancing in the audience.