In the final installment of The Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (in theaters Friday, November 16), we can expect a few things: a thirsty, red-eyed Bella (Kristen Stewart), an epic battle with the Volturi, and an accompanying soundtrack that will blow your mind. “The tracks have an intensity and depth that reflect the timeless and truly out-of-time love story that is Bella and Edward’s,” Alexandra Patsavas, music supervisor and producer of the record, told InStyle.com of the soundtrack, which is packed with moody, impassioned, lovestruck original songs by Green Day, Feist, Ellie Goulding, and more. Nikki Reed also contributes a ballad to the album, alongside her husband and former American Idol contestant, Paul McDonald. “Nikki and Paul’s track is a beautiful duet that reflects their own relationship as well as Bella and Edward’s,” Patsavas said. Scroll down to see the full track list below, and pick up the Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack for $10, in stores staring today.
• Passion Pit, "Where I Come From"
• Ellie Goulding, "Bittersweet"
• Green Day, "The Forgotten"
• Feist, "Fire in the Water"
• The Boom Circuits, "Everything and Nothing"
• St. Vincent, "The Antidote"
• POP ETC, "Speak Up"
• Iko, "Heart of Stone"
• A Boy and His Kite, "Cover Your Tracks"
• James Vincent McMorrow, "Ghosts"
• Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed, "All I've Ever Needed"
• Reeve Carney, "New for You"
• Christina Perri feat. Steve Kazee, "A Thousand Years (Part Two)"
• Carter Burwell, "Plus Que Ma Propre Vie"
Plus, everything you need to know about The Twilight Saga!
— Janelle Grodsky