While you're upgrading your wardrobe for spring, don't forget about your gadgets and accessories!
On Monday, Apple announced a new springtime collection of bands that will make it easy for Apple Watch users to update and customize their looks for the season.
The new lineup offers a wide variety of bright colors and materials. The new bands for the basic Apple Watch include:
• Sport ($49; apple.com) – Pebble, Azure, and Camellia
• Woven Nylon ($49; apple.com) – Berry, Tahoe Blue, Orange, Red, Pollen, and Midnight Blue
• Classic Buckle ($149; apple.com) with new buckle design – Sapphire, Berry, and Taupe
The new Nike Sport Bands ($49; apple.com) are available to purchase separately from the watch and come in in Anthracite/Black, Pure Platinum/White, and Volt/Black.
VIDEO: Watch Our Recap of Paris Fashion Week
For the luxury shopper, Apple is offering a fresh lineup of buttery soft Hermès bands including the below:
• Single Tour ($339; apple.com) – Lime Epsom leather
• Single Tour ($339; apple.com) – Colvert Swift leather
• Double Tour ($489; apple.com) – Bleu Zéphyr Epsom leather
• Double Buckle Cuff ($689; apple.com) – Fauve Barenia leather
Plus, an exclusive Hermès Sport Band in the brand's signature orange is included with a new model that pairs the Apple Watch with the Double Buckle Cuff ($1,499; apple.com).
Apple Watch's colorful 2017 offerings are available now via apple.com and will hit select Apple Stores, Apple Authorized resellers and carriers in late March.