This Valentine’s Day, prepare to dominate your wardrobe in a whole new way. Channel your inner Anastasia Steele, the good-girl-gone-raunchy heroine of Fifty Shades of Grey (in theaters Feb. 13) with bondage-style pieces such as rope-accented heels and chain-link collars that will make you bite your lip.
Jennifer Fisher designed brass handcuff bracelets (above; $620, jenniferfisherjewelry.com) that may look like a regular set of bangles, but they’re actually handcuffs with, ahem, multiple uses, according to the designer herself. To transition from the office to the playroom, just reposition the cuffs "to look just like stacked bangles," Fisher says. “You can try turning them upside down during the day for a minimal look and reversing them at night for an edgier appearance.”
Even more subtle, paint on one of OPI's six limited-edition Grey-inspired nail polishes and add a swipe of Make Up For Ever’s Tease Me Lip Trio to your pout, also inspired by the film. Check out the rest of our picks below to add a hint of hardcore to your life---you won't even need a safe word.
1. Yigal Azrouel Mesh Cut-Out Shoulder Top
2. Nasty Gal Leather Dress
3. Bebe Dress
4. Herve Leger Crop Top
5. Perrin Paris Clutch
6. Agent Provocateur Zippie Eye Mask
7. Jimmy Choo Python Pump
8. Acne Studios 24k Gold-Plated Necklace
9. Mia Beauty Patent Ponytail Holder
10. Thalia Sodi for Macy's Sandal
11. OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Collection Nail Laquer in "My Silk Tie"
12. Make Up For Ever Tease Me Lip Set in Passionate Berry Lip Trio