Hanging out with friends this weekend? Get your small-talk inspiration from some of the week’s biggest stories!
1. Paris Fashion Week is over! Here are your talking points for anything fashion and beauty-related.
2. Pretty princess alert! Anne Hathaway's wedding dress was hand-painted in pink.
3. Who dressed better for the first presidential debate, Michelle Obama or Ann Romney?
4. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Support critical research with these amazing fashion and beauty products.
5. Lady Gaga brought back Versace's safety-pin dress, but it wasn't nearly as epic as when Elizabeth Hurley wore it.
6. Fashion got a dose of testosterone with 007-inspired nail colors and Marchesa-designed football gear.
7. Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and Bruno Mars will perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.