Check out these styling tricks hot off the fall runways. From new ways to tie a belt to interesting fabric mixes—you don't have to wait until next season to try them.
1. Add a regal edge to your pencil skirt with a strategically placed brooch as seen at Balenciaga.
2. Houndstooth and lace are an interesting new combo. Try a lace blouse with a houndstooth pencil skirt (shown below at Altuzarra).
3. Copy Gucci and raid your grandma’s jewelry box and pile on the vintage rings.
4. We all have a striped shirt—try pairing it with ikat print, like at Isabel Marant.
5. Cinch a blazer with a rope-y belt. Try leaving one loop untied, a la Sportmax, which is much chicer than a tidy bow.
6. Swap a necklace for a thin scarf (as shown below at Chloé). Just wrap it around a few times and go for an easy, sophisticated accent.
PHOTO: See Our Favorite Style Stars from the Front Row at Fall/Winter 2015 Front-Row Favorites