It’s Feb. 27, which means two things: House of Cards has officially hit Netflix, and we have some serious binge-watching to do. As usual, all 13 episodes (or should we say chapters?) are available at once. Needless to say, we won’t be leaving our houses all weekend.
While taking our eyes off our favorite backstabbing couple, Frank and Claire Underwood, won’t be easy, we’re willing to multitask for the sake of beauty. Here are five ways to get gorgeous skin, hair, and nails while you binge-watch at home. Just try not to watch the entire season in one sitting.
1. Strengthen Your NailsIf the first two seasons are any indication, Season 3 will be a total nail-biter. Keep your digits strong and healthy with our editor-approved strengtheners. These formulas will keep your nails in tip-top shape and more importantly, the easy application process requires almost no attention, so you won’t miss a thing.
2. Get Your Glow OnWinter weather can do a number on your skin, but luckily these must-haves will replenish moisture while also keeping you warm and cozy. We recommend slathering on a body lotion while you watch, and then freshen up with a brightening cleanser during one of your bathroom breaks.
3. Apply a Face MaskWe found a slew of miracle face masks that will completely revive your complexion. Some of these only require 60 seconds of your time (perfect to use during the show’s super long intro) or before you go to bed to rest up for day two.
4. Give Yourself a ManicureAnd while you’re at it, treat yourself to a pedicure too. Our editors already narrowed down the prettiest shades of the season and we bet the always-fashionable First Lady would approve. Simply swipe on your polish of choice and let the binging continue. Your digits will be dry by the time you get to the next episode.
5. Undo Winter Dryness with a Hair MaskIf your hair is suffering from the harsh winter elements, now is the time to undo the damage. These hydrating hair masks will leave even the thirstiest strands infused with moisture. Our suggestion? Save this step for Sunday as you wrap up the final few episodes (that’s if you have any left).