Kerry Washington may be one of our favorite onscreen stars, but we also can’t get enough of her on social media. We love all her Instagram snaps, from selfies with her glam squad to close-ups of her dazzling manis and hints as to what’s next on Scandal. For her guest editor day at InStyle.com, we asked the star to share who she loves to follow on the photo sharing platform. Follow her on Instagram at @kerrywashington.
1. I love following Sarah Jessica Parker. I think she's fantastic!
I am so honored to be nominated for InStyle's 'Social Media Rookie of the Year' Award! This is thrilling as I've worked very hard to break into this new world. On both this account and more particularly on my @sjpcollection account. Oh so many hours (rookie!) I've spent trying to capture and caption the perfect picture. I've really enjoyed learning a new way to be in touch and communicate with all of you. Sincere thanks and gratitude for going easy on me. X sj http://www.instyle.com/instyle/mobile/specials/social-media-awards/
2. Jimmy Kimmel is a very dear friend and really hilarious. I just think he’s so funny.
3. I also love Mindy Kaling. She is so incredible.
4. Scandal’s creator, Shonda Rhimes is hilarious. She’s really fun.
5. I really like Alex Wagner. She’s just smart in terms of who out there in the news world and is really doing fun, interesting, and thought-provoking things on social media.
Want more of our Guest Editor Kerry Washington? Visit her InStyle.com page to see new stories and galleries of her best looks.
Kerry Washington is today’s instyle.com/kerryday.Guest Editor! Check back throughout the day for exclusive content straight from the actress herself. Go to