Amazon is definitely taking over. When the online retailer announced that it would acquire Whole Foods we figured that would be a game-changer for the grocery world. (Prices are already dropping.) But what made us really excited was knowing that now we can get our hands on some of our favorite organic beauty products without leaving our home. Whole Foods has a couple of beauty brands under its belt that we absolutely love. And Prime members can fill up their bathroom cabinets pretty quickly thanks to the unlimited two-day shipping.
At the top of our shopping list are the French-milled soaps by the 365 Everyday Value brand. It's tough to come across bar cleansers that are natural, biodegradable, and cruelty-free—but the brand's Olive Aloe formula makes the cut. Plus it doesn't have any of those artificial colors that are filled with toxic impurities.
Whole Foods Market also has a lineup of haircare products that will take your hair flips up a notch. We're fans of the conditioner that is filled with nourishing proteins from peas and quinoa.
VIDEO: Amazon Is Changing the Way We Shop
We could seriously go on and on, but things are already starting to sell out. Get to it and check out some of the Whole Foods beauty products that are on Amazon below.
1. `Whole Foods Market Acne Treatment Daily Cleansing Bar
2. Whole Foods Market Rose Petal Fizzing Bath Bomb
3. Whole Foods Market Color Preserve Conditioner
4. Whole Foods Market Ultra Body Cream Almond, Milk & Honey
5. Whole Foods Market Magnesium Chloride Flakes
6. 365 Everyday Value 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil
7. 365 Everyday Value Olive Aloe Vegetable Glycerin Soap