Recipe: • 1oz Dilpomatico Blanco
• 1oz Rhum Clement VSOP
• .5oz Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacoa
• 1oz orgeat
• 1oz fresh squeezed lime juice
• Shake vigourously & strain over new ice. Garnish with sugar cane & lime wheel. For Orgeat:
• 2 lbs blanched almonds
• 96oz water
• 2 lbs demerarra sugar
• 2 lbs granulated sugar
• 1oz orange blossom water
• 8oz Boyd & Blair High Proof Potato Vodka
• 8oz Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Rum
Method: •Toast almonds for 10-15 min in 400 degree oven
•Grind almonds in a blender/food processor in batches with small amounts of the water.
•Add remainder of water & let sit in sealed container overnight @ room temp
•Double strain almond mixture, add sugar & heat on stove top until dissolved do not boil.
•Add spirits & orange blossom water. Store in refrigerator.
•Orgeat separates, so shake before use.
Keeps for at least a month.