Recipe: Makes 8
• 2 ounces apple brandy, such as Calvados
• 1Ž2 ounce orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
• 1Ž2 ounce black raspberry liqueur, such as Chambord
• 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Simple Syrup
• 3 tablespoons chopped apple
• 2 dashes Angostura bitters
• 2 (750 ml) bottles dry Champagne
• 8 maraschino cherries, for garnish
• 8 orange wedges, for garnish
• 8 lime twists, for garnish
Method: • In a glass measuring cup, combine brandy, orange liqueur, black raspberry liqueur, simple syrup, apple, and bitters. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
• Strain brandy mixture, discarding solids. Pour 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon strained liquid into each of 8 champagne flutes. Top with champagne. Garnish each glass with a cherry, orange wedge, and a lime twist. Serve immediately.
The Graycliff Hotel's Song of Summer: "Summer Wind" by Michael BubleRead MoreLess