Scroll down for Ginnifer Goodwin's recipe.Ingredients
1 medium head organic bok choy, washed, cored and dried
1 bunch organic green onions, chopped
2 3 oz. packages Nissin Top Ramen Oriental instant noodles (no need to use the flavor packet)
2 1/2 oz. organic sesame seeds
1 2 oz. package organic sliced almonds
2 tbsp olive oil
Garlic powder and salt to taste
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar or cider vinegar
1/2 cup organic sugar
1 package Gardein Crispy Tenders vegetarian "chick'n," prepared as directed on the package
1. Chop bok choy into 1-inch pieces; add onions, place in bowl, and refrigerate.
2. Break up uncooked ramen noodles into bite-size chunks.
3. Sauté noodles, sesame seeds, and almonds in oil, about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
4. Add garlic powder and salt. Cool and store in covered container. 5. In small saucepan, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Boil for 1 minute.
6. Combine all parts of salad and toss with "chick'n" pieces. For variety, try with chopped pimientos or mandarin orange wedges.
Serves 6Read MoreLess