1. Four pearly shades that flatter every complexion. Glo Minerals Glo Shimmer Brick in Gleam, $32; gloskincare.com.
2. On Mischa! Bold iridescence in a delicate loose powder. Cover Girl Tru Blend blush in Pure Romance, $7; drugstore.com.
3. The best bet for porcelain skin. YSL Collector Powder for the Complexion, $60; yslbeautyus.com.
4. Two tones for instant cheekbones. Thierry Mugler Face Sculpt Blush & Light in Pink & White, $65; thierrymugler.com.
5. So finely milled, it looks like fairy dust and feels lighter than air. Givenchy Prisme Libre loose powder quartet in Dandy Beige, $63; sephora.com.
6. Combine them all for the ideal wintry mix. Prescriptives Fall Dimensions for cheeks and eyes, $35; at nordstrom.com.Read MoreLess