The Best Hair and Makeup of All Time
The red lip is as iconic as the stars who have worn the shadefrom Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor, to the celebrities of today.
Thanks to these ten classic styles, good hair transcends time barriers!
See the hair and makeup trends from yesterday that are getting a 2013 makeover.
Take a retrospective look at hair trends of years past, ranging from the wearable to the wild.
- Hairstyles That Defined an Era |
- Louise Brooks's A-Line Bob |
- Vivien Leigh's Scarlett Half-Updo |
- Rita Hayworth's Glamorous Waves |
- Audrey Hepburn's Short Bangs |
- Twiggy's Clean Pixie |
- Priscilla Presley's Bouffant |
- Cher's Ultra-Straight Strands |
- Farrah Fawcett's Tousled Flip |
- LAUREN HUTTON'S VOLUMINOUS WAVES |
- Sarah Jessica Parker's Mega Curls |
- "The Rachel" |
- Meg Ryan's Highlighted Shag |
- Which Hairstyle Defines Our Era?