The Best Hair and Makeup of All Time
- Hairstyles That Defined an Era |
- Louise Brooks's A-Line Bob |
- Vivien Leigh's Scarlett Half-Updo |
- Rita Hayworth's Glamorous Waves |
- Audrey Hepburn's Short Bangs |
- Twiggy's Clean Pixie |
- Priscilla Presley's Bouffant |
- Cher's Ultra-Straight Strands |
- Farrah Fawcett's Tousled Flip |
- LAUREN HUTTON'S VOLUMINOUS WAVES |
- Sarah Jessica Parker's Mega Curls |
- "The Rachel" |
- Meg Ryan's Highlighted Shag |
- Which Hairstyle Defines Our Era?
All eyes were on Shailene Woodley at the Los Angeles premiere of Divergent as she sparkled in her fully beaded bronze one-shoulder Elie Saab Haute Couture gown with draped detailing and a sexy thigh high slit. She kept the metallic theme going with gold foil Stuart Weitzman sandals.