The Best Hair and Makeup of All Time
- Hairstyles That Defined an Era |
- Louise Brooks's A-Line Bob |
- Vivien Leigh's Scarlett Half-Updo |
- Rita Hayworth's Glamorous Waves |
- Audrey Hepburn's Short Bangs |
- Twiggy's Clean Pixie |
- Priscilla Presley's Bouffant |
- Cher's Ultra-Straight Strands |
- Farrah Fawcett's Tousled Flip |
- LAUREN HUTTON'S VOLUMINOUS WAVES |
- Sarah Jessica Parker's Mega Curls |
- "The Rachel" |
- Meg Ryan's Highlighted Shag |
- Which Hairstyle Defines Our Era?
To promote her shoe collection at Nordstrom, Sarah Jessica Parker made her lace Dolce & Gabbana LWD work for cooler weather by pairing it with a black long-sleeve top and tights. A smattering of jewelry, including layered necklaces, and teal pumps from her SJP line rounded out her look.