Multi-tonal highlights have moved from your locks to your fingertips for a casually hip design that reads fun and artistic.
(Orly French Manicure Nail Lacquer in Angel Face, $9; orlybeauty.com.) (OPI Nail Lacquer in Keeping Suzi at Bay, $9; ulta.com.) (Make Up For Ever HD Sponge, $13; sephora.com.)DIY
1. Paint nails with two coats of a soft pink polish. Let them dry for 10 minutes.
2. Brush a clear topcoat over the edge of a makeup wedge, then brush the polish over that (the topcoat will dilute the navy).
3. Dab the sponge from the tip of the nail halfway down. Repeat on each nail.
4. Using a clean sponge, brush on navy (minus the topcoat), and dab the tip of each nail for saturated color. Wait 10 minutes for nails to dry.
5. Add a clear topcoat for shine and to help the layers blend together seamlessly.Read MoreLess