Slim Aarons made a career for himself in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s by photographing, in his own words, "attractive people doing attractive things in attractive places." Now, Jonathan Adler has teamed up with the Slim Aarons archive to bring you over 30 of his most iconic prints mounted on aluminum and faced with museum-quality plexiglass, available on jonathanadler.com. Aarons' fascinating work has long been an inspiration for Adler's own designs. "Slim Aarons is my spirit animal," Adler told InStyle.com. "I think we should all strive to live lives as fun and glamorous as those he documented." He counts many of Aarons' photographs as favorites, and has difficulty choosing just one. Our pick? Beauty and the Beast (above, left), which features Lady Daphne Cameron on a tiger skin rug at socialite Laddie Sanford's home in Palm Beach, Florida. Click through to see and shop some of Adler's hand-selected prints.
August 23, 2013 @ 3:45 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 5:00 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Beauty and the Beast1959, $2,995; jonathanadler.com.
2. All Mine1968, $995; jonathanadler.com.
3. Beach at St. Tropez1977, $2,295; jonathanadler.com.
4. Boating in Antigua1961, $1,550; jonathanadler.com.
5. Transport BuffsUnknown, $1,550; jonathanadler.com.
6. Capote at Home1958, $1,550; jonathanadler.com.
7. Speedboat Landing1973, $1,350; jonathanadler.com
8. Poolside in Sotogrande1975, $1,350; jonathanadler.com.