Aug 15, 2017 @ 1:00 PM
Sugar High: 16 Ways to Get a Sweet Sugar Rush
1. Spiked Bears
2. Sugar-free tooth lollipopsHere’s an adorable sugar-free option that will satisfy tastes buds and keep your dentist happy.
$12 for 1 lb; drjohns.com
3. EmoticandyExpress yourself with these adorable, all-natural confectionary emoticons.
4. Papabubble Knot RingLooks can be deceiving, but not in this case! This statement ring made from pulled sugar tastes just as good as it looks.
5. Penguin GummyThese adorable peach flavored penguins are meant to thrive year round, in any climate.
$5 for 1 lb; nuts.com
6. See’s Candy LollipopsMeet your new favorite indulgence: Rich, delectable pops flavored with real vanilla, butterscotch, Columbian coffee and chocolate. You’re welcome.
$17 for 30 pops; sees.com
7. Licorice Scottie dogsWho can ever resist a Scottie, whether in a chewy licorice form, or the real fluffy deal?
$15 for 1.5 lb; vermontcountrystore.com
8. Marzipan WatermelonThis whimsical fruit is actually made out of soft marzipan—how nutty!
$12 for 6; ohnuts.coma
9. Goat milk chai caramelsIt’s no surprise that these subtly spiced caramels won a prestigious food award for Best Confection in 2012—they’re exquisite.
$11; bigpicturefarm.coma a
10. Edible art lollipopsTake in a bit of culture with these artful—literally!—pops.
$13 for 5; vintageconfections.com
11. Lego candy bloxThese adorable sugary blocks look and work like actual Legos—they just taste a thousand times better.
$13 for 2 lbs; amazon.coma
12. Metallic Jordan AlmondsJordon Almonds in mixed metals because there’s no reason your candy jar should be any less decked out than you.
From $15 for 8 oz; ohnuts.com
13. Mega Sour Candy ButtonsThese cute-as-a-button dots may not be as sweet as you remember. In fact, they’re super sour!
14. Hammond's Classic spiral lollipopGear up for any festivity with a classic spiral pop!
15. Marshmallow CaramelOpen up a jar of these insanely delicious caramel-coated marshmallows and watch them “magically” disappear in no time.
16. Pear and Rosemary LollipopThis fruit and herb combo offers the most sophisticated pairing on the block.
Powered By ZergNet