We love Mother’s Day. After all, it’s the annual chance to let our moms know how much we love them. This year, why not spoil her with something from our roundup of sweets and treats.
VIDEO: Cindy Crawford & Kaia Gerber's Cutest Mot
If she’s a chocolate lover, we found yummy chocolate covered cheesecake sticks. For moms who love hot sips, we hunted down the perfect gourmet tea. If your mama prefers happy hour, we suggest mixing up a batch of Veuve Clicquot-based cocktails to serve alongside brunch. Cheers!
1. Callie's Biscuits Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
A morning treat for mom to make.
2. Milk Bar Mother's day B'day Truffle Gift Box
Gluten free cake balls make the perfect sweet treat for Mom.
3. Sugarfina 'Faves' Candy Bento Box
A little sweet and sour.
4. Harry & David Classic Signature Gift Basket
Surprise Mom with a gift box full of treats and fresh fruit.
5. Neiman Marcus assorted Parisian Macarons
Make Mom a cup of tea and surprise her with macarons.
6. My Cup of Cake a Sprinkle and a Dash
A cute cake in a jar makes a super-sweet treat.
7. Chocolate Covered Company Mother's Day Cheesecake Pop Gift Set
Cheesecake and chocolate, is there a better combo?
8. A DIY Brunch Cocktail
Clicquot Rich Rosé + Lime and Edible Rose Petals
5-6 large ice cubes
2-3 zests of lime
4-5 edible rose petals
Veuve Clicquot Rich Rosé Champagne
Directions: Place 5 ice cubes in a large wine glass, add lime zests, sprinkle with edible rose petals, and finish with Veuve Clicquot Rich Rosé
9. W&P Design The Champagne Carry Kit
A bubbly treat for Mom's travels.
10. Illy Caffe Merveilleux Coffret With Flavored Teas & Infuser
Tea time treats.
11. Runamok Maple Cinnamon + Vanilla Infused Maple Syrup
Bring mom pancakes in bed and surprise her with gourmet maple syrup.