Long live summer! It's the one time of year where we pretty much live off of ice cream. Forget central air: we'll take a pint of Ben & Jerry's to cool off, thank you very much.
Are you like us? Does the sweet jingle of an ice cream truck send you into a similar frenzy? Then check out our sweet-tooth-friendly gallery of new gadgets to up your ice cream game.
1. Paper Ice Cream CupsA must-have for your next sundae party: pastel stripes dress up these simple paper bowls.
$7 for 12; smashcakeandco.com
2. Ice Cream Storage ContainerSkip the Tupperware-just because it's homemade doesn't mean you can't store your ice cream in some pretty packaging!
3. Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
What's the only way to make an ice cream sandwich better? Make it tiny and adorable!
4. Ceramic Ice Cream ConeSkip the sugar cone (and the sticky fingers) and use this pale-hued ceramic ice cream bowl.
5. Big Love Ice Cream Bowl and SpoonNeon and a heart-shaped spoon-does it get any cuter? We love this modern take on the old-fashioned sundae glass.
6. Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
Sandwich homemade cookies in between rich ice cream to make your own version of the ice cream truck staple.
7. Personal Ice Cream MakerThis handy gadget makes personal-sized helpings of smooth soft-serve or ice cream without taking up much cabinet space.
8. Upgraded Ice Pop MoldSerious popsicle enthusiasts: Skip the plastic molds and invest in this sturdy stainless steel version from Onyx.
9. Wooden SpoonsYou can't have an ice cream social without spoons! We love the pretty summer hues of these colorblocked versions.
$10 for 20; sucreshop.com
10. Ice Cream Scoop and Stack
Serve an artful, perfectly cylinder-shaped sundae by layering different flavors to create pretty stripes (bonus points if they match your mani).