Take your gift-giving game to a whole new level with personalized presents. Whether it's an engraved locket or a monogrammed scarf, you can make each gift something that's all their own. We've rounded up the best customizable loot for everyone on your list, from your BFF to your boss. And be sure to order early so they arrive in time for the holidays.
1. Gold Dollhouse Locket
There's nothing more sentimental than an engraved locket. This gift guarantees you'll always be close to their heart.
Catbird | $168
3. YSL Personalized Coloring Book
Leave it to Yves Saint Laurent to take adult coloring books to the next level. This personalized leather set contains unpublished designs for the budding artist.
Yves Saint Laurent | $65
4. Personalized Hearts Four-Across Game
A creative twist on a classic game, this custom crafted board is perfect for kids and adults.
Uncommon Goods | $75
5. Land's End CashTouch Solid Scarf
Be sure to monogram this cozy, light-weight scarf so no one tries to snag it!
Lands' End | $29
6. Daily Leather Zip Pouch
Who says something sleek and sophisticated can't be functional? This leather case is perfect for travelers.
Mark and Graham | $79
7. Pink Embossed Python Leather Notebook
Whether it's used to take notes in the office or for hours of journal writing, this pink python leather notebook will help them put pen to paper in style.
Graphic Image | $163
8. Foil-Stamped StationeryLet them know you want to stay in touch after the holidays with this foil-pressed personalized stationery.
Minted | Starting at $2.60 each
9. Je T'Aime Personalized BomberThis '50s-esque satin bomber jacket features a sacred heart appliqué on the front and can be customized with up to 10 characters on the back.
Cinq a Sept | $395
10. The Prepster 3-Day Luxe Survival Kit
You don't need an MD to carry this monogrammed medical bag. This emergency survival kit combines style and safety!
Preppi | $595