The winter is a great time to curl up by the fire with a good read! Whether you're looking for a page-turner or a sweet story for the kids, we've compiled a list that will make the bibliophile in your life very happy.
1. Mitford at the Fashion Zoo by Donald Robertson
Mitford, a worldy giraffe who lives in the big city, aspires to work in a fashion magazine.
2. The Looks of Love: 50 Moments in Fashion That Inspired Romance by Hal Rubenstein
The former InStyle fashion director calls out 50 seminal moments and events in television and film, on the runway and red carpet, and in social media that have changed the way we look at love, fashion and style.
3. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Marking the book's 150th anniversary, this new hardcover edition features charming illustrations from the hyper-talented illustrator Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co.
4. Swan: The Life and Dance of Anna Pavlova by Laurel Snyder
A picture book-biography of the famous ballerina for young dancers to enjoy.
5. The Virgin Suicides: A Novel by Jeffrey Eugenides
First published in 1993, this gorgeously written novel has been repackaged with a lush floral cover, and pocket-size proportions.
6. The Little Prince Deluxe Pop-Up Book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The famous story comes to life with extraordinary paper pop-ups — a delight for kids and adults alike.