Designer duds for kids are almost as sophisticated as our own clothing! Dress your tot in the cutest wardrobe staples this season, including a party dress for the glam little girl and a dapper coat for the handsome young lad. Let’s just say we’ve given you a few more excuses to show off the little one in your life.
1. KARDASHIAN KIDS Metallic Jacquard Cap Sleeve Party Dress
A sweet little party dress for a special occasion!
2. APPAMAN PEACOAT
The patch on the arm of this sturdy woolen coat for boys features a dashing monkey.
3. Armani Junior Floral Puffer Jacket
It doesn't get any sweeter than this floral printed puffer from fashion powerhouse Armani.
4. Sophia Webster Pink Glitter Shoes
Sparkly mary janes fit for your tiny dancer. Do these come in adult sizes too?
5. Stella McCartney Kids 7 Days Of The Week Vests
Blow a little boy's sprockets with these superhero tank tops, one for each day of the week.
6. LUCKY FISH TIGER PRINT SHIRT
We predict that this tiger printed tee that's hand-screened in Brooklyn will become their new favorite piece (maybe you should buy two?)
7. Misha and Puff Winter Wear
A knit skating outfit for babies = instant cuteness.
Starting at $64
8. MERI MERI 7 Days Hair Clips
We love these sparkly hairclips for each day of the week.
9. CORAL & TUSK KNIT CAT MASK
Kids can throw their own masquerade ball with this sweet linen cat mask that also comes in a bunny style.
10. ATSUYO ET AKiKO Velvet Dress
Tiny dancers will love this whimsical velvet dress with pom pom accents. http://www.atelieratsuyoetakiko.com/collections/kids/products/velvet-dress-navy
11. Giggle Miffy Socks
How cute are these knit baby socks with everyones favorite bunny, Miffy?
12. Uncommon Goods Strawberry Shortcake Booties
Hand-made strawberry booties are essential for toasty toes.