Now that Halloween is over and every store you walk by is blasting "All I Want for Christmas Is You" the pastel and sheer nude nail polishes you've been using since the summer don't feel quite right anymore. Not that you really need an excuse to a switch out your nail polishes, but the beginning of winter and the holiday season is prime-time to get festive with your manicure.
Whether you can't resist an eye-catching glitter polish or you're loyal to neutral shades but want one that's a little more seasonally appropriate, Yves Saint Laurent's sparkly crimson or Dior's jewel-toned plum polishes are just a few of your options.
Here, we've rounded up the 10 best nail polish colors for all of your manicures this winter.
VIDEO: The Crazy Cost of a Lifetime of Beauty
1. Jin Soon Nail Polish in Abyss
Jin Soon | $18
2. Côte Nail Polish in No. 82
côte | $18
3. Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Dirty Baby
Smith and Cult | $18
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in Go Garnet
Sally Hansen | $4
5. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Star Power Collection Nail Color in Waking Up In Vegas
Deborah Lippmann | $20
6. Lauren B. Beauty Nail Couture in 33 Carats
Lauren B. Beauty | $18
7. Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Fiction
Chanel | $28
8. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Ladies Night
Marc Jacobs Beauty | $18
9. Yves Saint Laurent Dazzling Lights La Lacque Couture in Red lights
Yves Saint Laurent | $28
10. Dior Diorific Vernis Couture Colour in Amethyst
Dior | $28