Jan 12, 2018 @ 10:45 AM
1. Up, Up and...To the SideWhen it comes to updos, stars are really taking sides these days.
2. Up, Up and...To the Side“It’s a flattering look because you see some hair in the front-which softens the face,” says Cate Blanchett’s stylist, Mark Townsend.
3. Up, Up and...To the SideThe antithesis of a tight, fussy chignon, this loose, asymmetrical style strikes the perfect balance between up and down.
4. Up, Up and...To the Side“You get the look of wearing your hair down, but it’s still away from your face," says Townsend.
5. Smart MakeupIf you didn’t know better, you’d think Inspector Gadget was designing makeup these days. Click a button on Stila’s new Smoky Eye palette and a voice explains how to create a smoky eye.
6. Smart MakeupAnd for those still fumbling with clumsy compacts and multiple lipsticks, YSL offers Lip Twins, a compact cylinder with secret compartments sheltering a lip brush, lipstick, gloss and mirror. The best part? Neither of these special gadgets self-destructs after one use.
1 of 6
Up, Up and...To the Side
When it comes to updos, stars are really taking sides these days.
Powered By ZergNet