Dec 13, 2017 @ 12:15 PM
10 Sexiest Spring Haircuts
1. 10 Sexiest Spring HaircutsClick through our gallery of the top celebrity haircuts for 2012 and find your perfect new haircut for spring and summer.
2. Cameron Diaz's Heavy Side BangsWHAT TO ASK FOR: "Cameron's style is a short layered bob with long bangs," says Diaz's hairstylist Lona Vigi. "Be sure to keep the layers long to create a lot of movement."
Try on Cameron Diaz's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
3. Michelle Williams's Soft PixieWHAT TO ASK FOR: A short pixie with lots of textured layers, which keep it from looking flat and prevent it from growing out awkwardly.
Try on Michelle Williams's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
4. Rose Byrne's Bob & BangsWHAT TO ASK FOR: A clean, face-framing bob with heavy bangs. "This is for someone who wants an elegant cut with a little edge," says John Frieda hairstylist Harry Josh, who created this style for Byrne. "The blunt bangs are the most important part, but ask to keep a little length to ensure the style stays manageable."
Try on Rose Byrne's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
5. Viola Davis's Long PixieWHAT TO ASK FOR: A pixie cut with long layers and sweeping bangs. Run a small amount of styling wax through the ends of your fringe to give the different lengths movement.
Try on Viola Davis's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
6. Olivia Wilde's Long Bob & BangsWHAT TO ASK FOR: A textured, collarbone-length bob with soft fringe. Wilde's hairstylist David Babaii recommends asking for clean edges, and using the points of the eyebrows as a guide when cutting the bangs.
Try on Olivia Wilde's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
7. Nicole Richie's Angled LayersWHAT TO ASK FOR: Long bangs with a choppy layers. "You want a style that is past your shoulders with soft edges," says Richie's hairstylist Andy Lecompte. "Keep your hair texture in mind-if your hair is fine and thin, don't opt for the layers to be razored, but if your hair is thick, go for a more thinned out method."
Try on Nicole Richie's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
8. Ali Larter's A-Line BobWHAT TO ASK FOR: A sleek A-line bob that's dramatically angled in the front. A deep side part can accentuate the cut's subtle asymmetry.
Try on Ali Larter's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
9. Jennifer Aniston's Choppy LayersWHAT TO ASK FOR: While Aniston's current style is a grown-out version of her A-line bob, you can achieve the same look by asking your stylist to create a long bob that hits just below the collarbone, cut with layers in varied lengths.
Try on Jennifer Aniston's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
10. Vanessa Hudgens' Long, Loose LayersWHAT TO ASK FOR: Loose, all-over layers with side-skimming bangs. Hudgens' cut is flattering on thick and fine hair alike: Shorter layers create volume for thinner hair, while the long length showcases the natural texture of thicker strands.
Try on Vanessa Hudgens's cut with our Hollywood Makeover Tool!
11. Taylor Swift's Layers & Airy BangsWHAT TO ASK FOR: Swift kept her lengthy layers, but added sweeping fringe. Go for eyebrow-skimming bangs, with angled, below-the-chin layers that blend into the rest of your strands.
There's More! See 15 Sexy Summer Styles To Try Now
1 of 11
10 Sexiest Spring Haircuts
Click through our gallery of the top celebrity haircuts for 2012 and find your perfect new haircut for spring and summer.
Powered By ZergNet