It's down to last five days of Wimbledon, and we’ve been glued to the tube eyeing the crisp, white dresses on the court. As the oldest tennis tournament around, it has steadfastly held onto tradition, becoming notorious for its unrelenting all-white dress code (even orange soles and bold sweatbands have been called out). But even so, it may be onto something. Crisp and classic, the (non)-color is a brilliant must. From collars to pleats, tennis fashion has proven that it can translate off the courts. Click through to take a swing at these tennis-inspired bright whites that don't need a racquet to be a hit.
1. Jil Sander NavyThis cotton-blend frock is perfect for brunch or weekend getaways.
2. QuiksilverThis buttoned shirtdress cinches at the waist, which instantly creates an hourglass figure.
3. Vanessa BrunoStrike the right balance between sexy and ladylike in this structured silhouette that boasts full pleats, clean lines and a plunging neckline.
4. TopshopTry this sweet strappy floral mini.
5. DKNYThe eyelet cotton dress could be mistaken for mesh from afar, but the embroidery is far too pretty to play ball in.
6. ParkerA flared skirt is the mark of a successful tennis-inspired dress.
7. A.L.C.Open-knit embroidered panels turn this sporty LWD sexy.