Lily Collins is one of our favorites on a red carpet. She can be a princess ballgown kind of a gal one day, and the next, a sexy, vampy siren. And at the New York City premiere of her new Netflix film, Okja, Collins opted for a mix of the two, and thus, WON fashion.
It doesn’t hurt that she has arguably the best team in the biz, starting with her stylists, Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn, and ending with her makeup artist, Vincent Oquendo (whom we need to talk to ASAP about how he got that lipstick to stay on all night, right?)
VIDEO: Lily Collins Describes Her Style as "Eclectic"
She arrived in a long-sleeve beaded fall 2017 Valentino dress in the brand’s iconic shade of red, which is quite fitting as her character in the film is named, you guessed it … RED!
Our favorite things about the lewk? Whew, long list.
1. The flower embroidery, which we learned was made of micro beads and sequins.
2. The vertical fringe throughout the bodice, which made for a shimmy-inducing evening, we’re just sure of it.
3. The dark, DARK, burgundy lip, which added the perfect touch of edginess.
4. The XXL extensions, which provided Collins with the most envy-inciting ponytail we’ve ever seen.
5. THE JEWELS. I mean, so much Harry Winston, so little time.