Now that the days are getting warmer and longer—and perhaps also because May is National Bike Month—it seems like everyone (Naomi Watts among them!) is finding any excuse to hop on a bike.
Luckily, the breadth of options for two—sometimes three—wheeled cycles and their accessories have only gotten wider (and cuter), so you too can look as chic pedaling down the street as your favorite celebs do. Click through the gallery above for a roundup of some of our favorites. Whether you're riding to and from work as part of your daily commute, cruising through the beach, or running errands around town, you'll find the right bike, bell, or helmet for you.
1. Linus Mixte
A great option for petite frames, this adorable ride rocks 26-inch wheels (as opposed to the standard 28-inch), so you can cruise around in style, even if you're just shy of 5-feet. $619; linusbike.com
2. Bike Bell
3. Republic's Customized BikesWant to customize your ride? Republic's Design Your Own Bike Program allows you to switch up everything from the color of the frame to the handlebars. Now you can color coordinate your bike to your favorite outfit! From $399; republic bike.com
4. Yakkay helmet
Get as simple or eclectic as you want with Yakkay's many options.
$87 (just helmet), $136 (with cover); heritagebicycles.com.
5. Martone Women's GrandWOW. This gilded bike is exactly the kind we like to envision the Beyoncé cruising around town on. $1,700; martonecycling.com.
6. Electra Cruisers
Check out Electra for super-affordable and cute pastel-colored beach cruisers, like this powder-pink option. $330; electrabike.com
7. Seat Cover
Accessorize your seat—and keep it dry!--with patterned seat covers from May 28th.
8. Magnetic bike light
A study magnetic backing means it will instantly attach to your bike an stay in place
9. Greenline Tandem Beach CruiserIf you hate spending time apart from your boo, this is the perfect bike for you. $312; wayfair.com
10. Straw helmet
11. Waterbottle cage
Equip your frame with a bottle cage so that you can stay hydrated
12. Citizen FoldableWith just a few twists and turns, this bike instantly folds down to a manageable size, and can easily nestle into your trunk or closet. It's also available in a slew of poppy colors, so you don't have to sacrifice style for function. $199; citizenbike.com
13. Bike repair kit
For on-the-go fine tuning
14. Nutcase helmets
This brand produces helmets in a slew of noticable prints like Union Jack.
15. Scout RegaliaRidiculously adorable, this American-made two-tone bike is available in three frames -- Mixte, English-Dutch Town, or Mountain -- so you can get whichever option suits your lifestyle, whether you're easy-going, or planning on off-roading. $4,500; scoutregalia.com
16. Divoom SpeakersRide to your favorite soundtrack with Divoom's wireless Bluetooth speakers that come with a bike mount to affix the mini speakers right to your handlebars. $50; amazon.com
17. Tokyo BikeSuper slim and light-weight, Tokyo Bikes are a commuter's dream. $800; tokyobikenyc.com
18. Bike clip
Keep your bike upright when not in use with this minimalist clip that holds one of the wheels to keep your ride steady.
19. bikes + accessories 15
Transport florals and greenmarket hauls with a classic basket that fixes to the back of your ride.
For evening rides, this bright light works as a headlight for your bike, so you can see the road in front of you.