Oct 21, 2017 @ 1:30 PM
1. Eva Longoria and Tony ParkerThe Desperate Housewives star and the NBA star are every inch the young couple in love, complete with public kisses and loyal support of each other's projects (she is a regular at his basketball games.)
2. Jessica Alba and Cash WarrenGorgeous Alba and her hunky director's assistant boyfriend of nearly two years have been seen snuggling at some of Hollywood's biggest events. Reports circulated that the couple was engaged, but, alas, no ring has been seen gracing the star's left hand.
3. Mischa Barton and Cisco AdlerBarton and Adler (son of music legend Lou Adler) got together shortly after her relationship with Brandon Davis ended. They've been inseparable ever since.
4. Josh Hartnett and Scarlett JohanssonThe too-cool duo walk the streets of New York together, but the low-key lovebirds prefer taking separate trips down the red carpet.
5. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter SarsgaardTogether for more than four years and about to become first-time parents, this happy couple is planning a walk down the aisle.
6. Rachel Bilson and Adam BrodyBilson's O.C. character drunkenly vomited and confessed her love to Brody in an early episode. Hopefully their real-life romance isn't as dramatic.
7. Halle Berry and Gabriel AubryTwice-married Berry met new flame Aubry while both were shooting a Versace campaign in Europe.
See hot Hollywood couples-and sexy singles-out on the town. Click here to check out our exclusive parties.
1 of 7
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker
The Desperate Housewives star and the NBA star are every inch the young couple in love, complete with public kisses and loyal support of each other's projects (she is a regular at his basketball games.)
Powered By ZergNet