Aug 21, 2017 @ 8:30 PM
Six Easy Ways to Update Your Spring Wardrobe
1. no titleDoes your closet need a minor reboot? We’ve identified six key spring trends from designers like Louis Vuitton, Prada and Michael Kors to create fresh and wearable ensembles-that work with your existing wardrobe. Add a fresh spring update with printed pants, pleated skirts, tribal prints and more.
2. Global PrintsTake a trip-even if it’s just to the office. While tribal motifs added global appeal to the Michael Kors runway, the neutral tones also work with your office basics, casting off weekday wardrobe monotony.
Cotton dress, HampM, $59.95; at HampM.
3. Ocean TonesDive into spring with a palette of cool blues as seen at the Missoni show. A marbled skirt and ombre blouse make the water-inspired palette more accessible than a head-to-toe wash of pattern.
Cotton top, Zara; at Zara.
Stretch-jersey skirt, Michael Michael Kors, $90; net-a-porter.com.
4. Printed PantsIt's time to trade in those basic blues for something bolder, brighter, or both! Express yourself in an abstract pair like Phillip Lim sent down the runway-but be sure to ground those statement-makers with a solid top and minimalist heels.
Cotton pants, DKNY, $225; dkny.com.
5. Mixed TexturesLayering isn’t just for winter; delicate fabrics make for an equally chic spring ensemble. Louis Vuitton doubled up on the femininity by topping a lace dress with a sheer shift, but a draped all-in-one style does the work for you.
Lace dress, Ann Taylor, $248; at Ann Taylor.
6. Pleated SkirtsPrada sweetened up Fashion Week with pretty accordion pleats. If your style’s a bit less sugar than spice, tough girl leather adds unexpected edge to the separate, while a pretty blouse helps retain its classic polish.
Faux leather skirt, Maison Martin Margiela, $595; net-a-porter.com.
7. Full SkirtsRochas’s ladylike dresses proved it: A full-skirted LBD looks even more dramatic (and flattering) paired with a waist-defining belt.
Eyelet dress and belt, White House Black Market, $168 and $48; at White House Black Market.
1 of 7
Does your closet need a minor reboot? We’ve identified six key spring trends from designers like Louis Vuitton, Prada and Michael Kors to create fresh and wearable ensembles-that work with your existing wardrobe. Add a fresh spring update with printed pants, pleated skirts, tribal prints and more.
Powered By ZergNet