Oh "hay," a new animal print has raced its way onto our radar. This fall, we're trading in our leopard spots and zebra stripes for horse prints. From sweaters flanked by two horses to a dress speckled with miniature stallions, we're ready to saddle up and start shopping! Not sure about jumping on to this trend just yet? Ease into it with a horseshoe necklace or a horse bangle instead. See our 10 picks for the pieces that will give you a leg up on the latest trend.
1. Jonathan AdlerTote all your essentials in this roomy carry-all designed for the abstract eye.
2. French ConnectionAbstract from afar, this dress boasts swift stallions up close.
3. Adina ReyterString this double-chained horseshoe pendant around your neck for good luck and fortune.
4. TopshopShow off not one, but two handsome steeds.
5. Ted BakerTrot down memory lane with a pair of rocking horse studs.
6. RucheThis one’s a winner! Prance around in this whimsical fit-and-flare dress dotted with show jumping horses.
7. Gigi New YorkTake home a souvenir from The Hampton Classic horse show-this tote illustrates the heritage of the equestrian sport.
8. J.CrewThe perfect riding socks, since they’re lined with rows of tiny horses!
9. C.WonderTreat this horse head bangle as your new lucky charm.
10. PaigeRide like the wind! These dreamy skinnies capture horsepower and speed in one graphic print.