We’re always enamored by the Duchess of Cambridge's sartorial choices, and Kate looked especially chic yesterday when she chose a custom cornflower blue polka dot Jenny Packham dress to debut baby Prince George. She may have taken fashion cues from Princess Diana's post-baby appearance, but Catherine was an unforgettable vision in the beloved speckled print. That's why we've pulled together eight royally-inspired dresses in shades of blue and sprinkled in spots for you to shop for your own glowing look. Click to see them all.
July 24, 2013 @ 3:47 PM
May 29, 2015 @ 7:00 PM
May 29, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. TopshopChannel Kate Middleton in this pale denim number dotted with oversized jacquard spots. $40; topshop.com.
2. RucheAbandon sleeves and opt for a spotted frock with spaghetti straps, instead. $49; shopruche.com.
3. Marc by Marc JacobsGo a shade darker with this sheath that’s lined with clusters of dots. $355; farfetch.com.
4. MINKPINKA scalloped hem adds a touch of vintage charm. $88; shopbop.com.
5. Diane von FurstenbergThis playful geometric print puts a modern spin on traditional polka dots. $448; matchesfashion.com.
6. AsosA collar and gathered pleats make this spotted number a must. $102; asos.com.
7. KintageSlip into a loosely fitted shift for an easy and comfortable option. The haphazardly sprinkled dots are a plus. $34; kintage.com.
8. TopshopBalance out the girly print with a slightly more masculine silhouette: A collared button-down shirt dress. $84; topshop.com.