We’re always enamored by the Duchess of Cambridge's sartorial choices, and Kate looked especially chic yesterday when she chose a custom cornflower blue polka dot Jenny Packham dress to debut baby Prince George. She may have taken fashion cues from Princess Diana's post-baby appearance, but Catherine was an unforgettable vision in the beloved speckled print. That's why we've pulled together eight royally-inspired dresses in shades of blue and sprinkled in spots for you to shop for your own glowing look. Click to see them all.
1. TopshopChannel Kate Middleton in this pale denim number dotted with oversized jacquard spots.
2. RucheAbandon sleeves and opt for a spotted frock with spaghetti straps, instead.
3. Marc by Marc JacobsGo a shade darker with this sheath that’s lined with clusters of dots.
4. MINKPINKA scalloped hem adds a touch of vintage charm.
5. Diane von FurstenbergThis playful geometric print puts a modern spin on traditional polka dots.
6. AsosA collar and gathered pleats make this spotted number a must.
7. KintageSlip into a loosely fitted shift for an easy and comfortable option. The haphazardly sprinkled dots are a plus.
8. TopshopBalance out the girly print with a slightly more masculine silhouette: A collared button-down shirt dress.