The latest trend afoot? Animal prints from head to toe, literally! Swap out your regular flats and upgrade your fall kicks with animal-embroidered loafer slippers—the latest shoe hybrid to hit the streets that deliver on cool, effortless style. From adorable heart-shape-eyed dogs to feline fatale-esque prints, these whimsical steppers are seriously the cat's meow. Combined, the silhouette and velvety lush fabric are reminiscent of an old-school gentleman's after-hours footwear (think: "I'll have my brandy in the parlour now"-type attire), which can ground a too-girly dress or complement a menswear-inspired ensemble. Either way, these loungers are this season's must-have, so we rounded up eight of them stitched with an animal (or insect!) print that can really amp up your street style. Click through to shop them all.
October 15, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
May 22, 2015 @ 6:30 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Charlotte Olympia$595; nordstrom.com.
2. Zara$50; zara.com.
3. Boutique 9$120; shopbop.com.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs$228; lordandtaylor.com.
5. By Paige$198; bypaige.com.
6. C. Wonder$138; cwonder.com.
7. Tory Burch$275; toryburch.com.
8. Jeffrey Campbell$101; revolveclothing.com.