The best way to top off your summer style? Some major headwear. The stars know it: Miranda Kerr, Jessica Alba, and Charlize Theron all finished off their casual looks with these summer accessory. Taking our inspiration from these chic ladies, we picked out five celebrity-inspired toppers to keep you shaded all summer. Click to see our selection of lust-worthy lids.
1. Olivia MunnFor maximum sun protection, learn from Munn and don a neutral floppy hat. Its sandy hue perfectly pairs with everything.
Guess, $35; guess.com.
2. Miranda KerrA wider brimmed Panama hat balances out a girly maxi.
Urban Outfitters, $29; urbanoutfitters.com.
3. Charlize TheronInject a menswear-inspired piece into your wardrobe with a black-cord trimmed fedora. Paired with black accessories, the dark detailing can tie your whole look together.
Eugenia Kim, $265; net-a-porter.com.
4. Jessica AlbaBreak away from traditional straw hats and choose a darker shade for a more polished finishing touch.
Sole Society, $19; solesociety.com.
5. Diane KrugerA straw fedora with a golden wash can add warmth to your look. Stick to neutral bands or mix things up with blue satin stripes, like Kruger's.
Vince Camuto, $48; vincecamuto.com.